Lyd would like to make it clear she has absolutely no intention of sharing or passing on your data. She will only contact you if you subscribe, or if it's necessary to discuss something regarding your order...
This privacy notice provides you with details of how your personal data is automatically collected through your use of the Musa Mundi website.
Lydia McEvoy at Musa Mundi
Postal address: Carrer dels Periodistes, 20, SA Barcelona 08032, Spain
Email address: Lydonline@hotmail.com
An introduction to data collection
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data. Certain types of your data collected may include:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name.
– Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
– Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
– Transaction Data may include details about payments between yourself and Musa Mundi.
– Technical Data may include your internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
– Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
– Usage Data may include information about how you use this website.
– Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from Musa Mundi and your communication preferences.
What Musa Mundi may collect
Your data can be automatically collected through a variety of different methods including:
– Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on the website or email or otherwise, including when you:
– Order products;
– Subscribe to Musa Mundi;
– Enter a competition or giveaway;
– Give feedback.
How your personal data may be used
Your personal data will only be used when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
– To perform a contract between you and Musa Mundi;
– Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
– To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Lyd may use your information to provide you with a better service and improve products:
Internal record keeping;
Lyd may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which she think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
From time to time, she may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email.
Generally, she doe not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing her at Lydonline@hotmail.com
Musa Mundi uses Big Cartel, MailChimp and Stripe. There platforms which are committed to securing and safeguarding customer information and comply with GDPR requirements. Please see the websites individually for their terms.
Mobile device privacy
The following applies to Musa Mundi, when viewed on a mobile device:
When accessed with a mobile device, my site may collect information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you have, device identifiers and information about your use of the site. Regardless of the device you use to access the site, it will also collect information you provide, as well as information about your interaction with the site and its content.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Musa Mundi may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website, to prevent fraud and increase website security. Persistent cookies enable the Musa Mundi platform to recognise you when you visit and keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of the website. So for example, in theory, once you dismiss the subscription box, it shouldn't pop up each time you visit in the future.
Your personal data will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil its purpose, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
By law basic customer information must be retained (including contact, identity, financial and transaction data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
Links to other websites
The Musa Mundi website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that Lyd does not have any control over the new website. Therefore, she cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction of your personal data;
- Request erasure of your personal data;
- Object to processing of your personal data;
- Request restriction of processing your personal data;
- Request transfer of your personal data;
You can see more about these rights on the European Commission website.